Bohol Shores was founded by F&C Hotels and Resorts in 2015.
Inspired by the fusion of Philippine native and modern architecture, Bohol Shores showcases the fresh and serene ambiance with its fine wood accents, neutral colors, exquisite villas, sophisticated facilities, and uniquely designed 2,500 sqm. beach pool. Bohol Shores consists of 24 Pool Villas and 16 Pool Access Villas that will give you impeccable relaxation and comfort. Feel right at home with its expansive beds, modern entertainment, and luxurious baths intended for your every need.
For our grand centerpiece, we have an island bar decorated with greens, bridges, and a beach pool that wraps around the resort. The beach pool consists of a surface composed of white sand with quartz grains and overlaid with blue freshwater which gives an experience that truly matches the marvel and beauty of Panglao Island. Have fun and take a refreshing indulgence with the kids as this toddler-friendly creation consists of a kiddie pool that is perfect for a family getaway.
This private paradise is fringed by a set of tropical foliage, lush hillside, and picturesque views of the ocean. The resort was distinctively built as we envision your ideal paradise escape, family vacation, business excursion, and/or wedding event.
Bohol Shores is situated in the deluxe utopia of Panglao Island. The island itself is around two hours from Manila and is a firm favorite of local and international travelers. Spend your day sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, water skiing, or you can just lie on the beach pool and laze the day away. Whatever way you chose to relax, you will be charmed by the magic of Bohol.
Things You Can Do in Bohol Shores
- Take a dip: Enjoy the blue freshwater of our majestic 2,500 square meter beach pool, private dipping pools, or the crystal clear Bohol Sea
- Slumber in comfort: Rest peacefully on our matching top-of-the-line beds and bedding’s.
- Feast on our lavish cuisine: Wine and dine in our restaurant, café, cliffside grill, and/or island bar.
- Adventure galore: We offer numerous water-sports activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, scuba diving, and more.
- Realize your dream event: We facilitate special events like weddings, anniversaries, conferences, etc.
- Spoil yourself and rejuvenate: Unwind and take pleasure in our massage services.
- Tour Bohol: We can make arrangements for you to explore the island.
- The standard check-in time is 2:00 pm. The standard check-out time is 12:00 nn.
- Our restaurant, bar, café, and cliffside grill operate from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Breakfast at the restaurant is served from 6:00 am to 10:00 am.
- Swimming pool hours are from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Panglao Island in Bohol
Panglao Island is one of the main tourist destinations in the Philippines. This island is rich in heritage sites, beaches, diving spots, sumptuous cuisines, and recreational areas, and simply famous for its tropical charm. Enjoy this beautiful island in a luxurious paradise, Bohol Shores. So one can spend the whole day catching the ocean breeze and enjoying what is truly paradise.
Aside from enjoyment, you can get on our majestic beach pool, Bohol Shores boasts both relaxation and adventure. Laze the day away on the beach pool and get the perfect tan. Feast on great food from delectable offerings from local to international restaurants to choose from on the island. Go island hopping or engage in water sports with your family and friends. Watch the dolphins and whales as they make their own performances on the gentle waves of the Bohol Sea. Be in awe as you gaze into the horizon as the sun descends. And to cap the night, you could head on to one of the numerous bars by the beach where you can grab a drink or two and dance the night away.
Bohol Fun-filled Activities:
- Land Tours: heritage sites and famous landmarks
- Island Hopping
- Aqua Sports: banana boat, kayak, jet ski, glass-bottom boat, parasailing, paddling, diving, and more
Bohol Famous Spots:
- Alona Beach and Bars
- Butterfly Garden
- Chocolate Hills
- Hinagdanan Cave
- Historical Churches: Baclayon, Loboc, Loon, and Maribojoc
- Floating Restaurant in Loboc River
- The Tarsier Sanctuary
- Dolphin Watching in Panglao and Pamilacan Sea
- Sandugo: Blood Compact Monument
Bohol Shores’ dedicated concierge can help arrange your plan for a Bohol escape you won’t forget.
From Manila to Panglao International Airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes of flight
From Panglao International Airport to Bohol Shores: 10 to 20 minutes of land transfer
ROOMS AND SUITES
Room & Villas
Bohol Shores, where luxury and comfort are well served. Bohol Premiere Lifestyle Resort.